Listing goals is very important, mainly because you are able to visualize what you want in the future and get a clearer direction. But in reality, it does not matter if you have a long list of goals without a plan of action.
To achieve the goals, I usually have a few steps:
- List the goals I want to achieve in this topic, no matter how difficult they are;
- I reread the entire list and wonder: Is this item really necessary? If it is not, I just delete it;
- With my list reduced, it's time to list all the small actions to reach the goal.
- For example, if your goal is to read 24 books in a whole year, but still you have not read any of them, how about starting to read 2 pages a day;
- With the new list of actions, we can create good habits and have immediate rewards and faster results.
I try to organize my life this way, for the time being it has helped me a lot.
Newsletter sobre tecnologia, produtividade, hábitos, a vida e algo mais.Inscrever-se!